- We look for people who align with our vision and mission and put these into actions
- Candidates will go through 3-4 interviews in English within a short timeframe which include phone and on-site interviews with our team.
- We promise to have a transparent communication with our candidates. We also expect them to understand our goal, strategy, product, and job qualifications in advance.
- We use technical assessments to evaluate candidates' skills for specific roles. That' s also what our clients use for their engineer interviews.
The Terminal 1 Way
A tech-enabled recruitment firm helping enterprises and engineers match by using automation to increase sourcing efficiencies and customized technical assessments to improve candidate quality. We bring entrepreneurs, and challenge-seekers together to create a future where everyone can find their dream job. With offices in HK, SG, and TW.
We Value Speed
Speed is a defining characteristic of almost every industry leading company you look at. We believe that speed can be trained into a habit and built into the company culture.
We Value Development
We invest in the growth of our team. This is not just for skills, but in how to think, build systems, and develop the right habits to become effective leaders in our organization.
We Value Systems
Effective systems help us move from linear growth to superlinear and exponential growth.
Why join us
Interviewing at Terminal 1
Our interview philosophy
- Please visit our websites below, and your interested job descriptions, especially the qualifications, and create your T1 profile in the first link before the call.
- Website: t1.co
- TW Career Site: t1.gl/tw-rec
- Our CEO presentation: t1.gl/video
Our interview process
- Initial Call: Share what motivates you to apply for this job and how could we connect to your future career goal.
- Meet our Head of Product: We hope our team is excited about our product, service, and culture. Spencer has been with the company since the early days and shoot him any questions you have.
- Meet HR: Let's discuss your current compensation scheme and desired benefits. List out any questions which haven’t been addressed.
- Meet your hiring manager: Get to know the long-term and short-term plan, daily life of your department and your managers' leadership style.
- (Optional) Work Sample Assessment: Depending on role, candidates may go through a phone screen or do a take home work sample assessment designed by us (or both).
After all interviews
- After all the interviews, We will review your candidate packet as a team, which includes your interview feedback, references, and assessment results. Our philosophy is to recruit the right people and we make sure we collect various perspectives from the team to hold true to this standard.