Flutter Mobile Developer
Work with the best
WOO Network was incubated by Kronos Research, connecting traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and trading execution at zero or low cost.
The opportunity to work among individuals who are both driven and talented is few and far between. At WOO Network we believe that Web3 is all about breaking down barriers and bringing people together closer than ever before. Our mission of progressing decentralization in an industry that stands at the forefront of innovation has fostered an environment of ingenuity, perseverance, and fulfillment.
Integrity - We act with integrity at every turn
Innovation - We never give up seeking creative ways
Teamwork - We value each other’s efforts
Openness - We are transparent with our processes
Courage - We are not afraid of mistakes
Urgency - We seize fleeting opportunities timely
Picture a Tuesday morning at your current job. You use your judgement effectively to spot a solution for an apparent issue. The issue lies in an area that may not be in your jurisdiction, but you decide to offer your opinion anyway, however you struggle to have your voice heard. This is what we strive to change in the working environment at WOO Network. Your voice and opinions are always valued, and we work hard to maintain a culture that is flat, inclusive, and empowering.
- What will you be working on?
- Implementation of product roadmap for iOS and Android application.
- Build, deploy and test applications and release them to the Google Play Store.
- Maintaining existing application for possible fixes & performance improvements.
- Coordinating with the Cloud/Mobile/Embedded/Design teams in solving problems, creating ideas, and improving UX.
- Writing readable & reusable code while fulfilling expected documentation standards & coverage.
- Developing a "bullet-proof Software Development Kit" with the rest of the team for the different platforms.
- Who will you be working with?
- Maintain close collaboration with UI designer, product manager, and backend team to produce products of high quality.
- What challenges will you face?
- Fast-paced working environment.
- Learning ability and communication skills
- Self-management ability and a team working with people from different countries.
- More than 1 year of Flutter development experience.
- Proficient in using various components of Flutter, such as: basic components, layout components, container components, scrollable components, functional components.
- Proficient in using Flutter's state management, global state management, and routing management.
- Familiar with Flutter's gestures, animations, WebSockets, internationalization.
- Familiar with Flutter's CustomPaint and Canvas.
- Familiar with Flutter's package management, as well as the App Store and Play Store publishing process.
- Solid understanding of Dart language.
- Have own understanding of page rendering performance optimization under high frequency data refresh.
- Experience with complete Flutter projects is preferred.