App Automation QA Engineer
Work with the best
WOO Network was incubated by Kronos Research, connecting traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and trading execution at zero or low cost.
The opportunity to work among individuals who are both driven and talented is few and far between. At WOO Network we believe that Web3 is all about breaking down barriers and bringing people together closer than ever before. Our mission of progressing decentralization in an industry that stands at the forefront of innovation has fostered an environment of ingenuity, perseverance, and fulfillment.
Integrity - We act with integrity at every turn
Innovation - We never give up seeking creative ways
Teamwork - We value each other’s efforts
Openness - We are transparent with our processes
Courage - We are not afraid of mistakes
Urgency - We seize fleeting opportunities timely
Picture a Tuesday morning at your current job. You use your judgement effectively to spot a solution for an apparent issue. The issue lies in an area that may not be in your jurisdiction, but you decide to offer your opinion anyway, however you struggle to have your voice heard. This is what we strive to change in the working environment at WOO Network. Your voice and opinions are always valued, and we work hard to maintain a culture that is flat, inclusive, and empowering.
- What will you be working on?
- Plan and improve the test automation strategy.
- Perform Mobile Apps automated testing and write automated test cases/tools.
- Design and develop test automation infrastructure and framework.
- Analyze product requirements, create test plans, and identify deliverables.
- Research and develop test tools, design and modify test frameworks.
- Constantly look to improve quality across the development lifecycle.
- Who will you be working with?
- Work with development and test engineers.
- What challenges will you face?
- Knowledge of blockchain/crypto service or expertise in the online blockchain/crypto industry is a BIG plus.
- Experienced in Mobile apps and Web development is a plus.
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems - not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'.
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills with the ability to set project expectations and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- What tech stacks/skills will you be using?
- Experience in Agile/DevOps project lifecycles.
- Experience in the development of automated test solutions in Java or Python, or any modern scripting language.
- Java - frequently
- Python - frequently
- Others - sometimes
- Experience with programming and automation tools/framework like selenium, appium or native(swift, kotlin) is a plus.
- Mobile automaion : Appium - frequently
- Web automation : Selenium - frequently
- API automation : Java, Python, or Postman - frequently
- Experience with stress tests - sometimes
- Experience in enterprise application software development and testing models using agile development methodologies like SCRUM.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), such as Jenkins, Drone, or Gitlab CI.
- Skilled in software testing (mobile, app, api) or service releasing.