Work with the best
WOO Network was incubated by Kronos Research, connecting traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and trading execution at zero or low cost.
The opportunity to work among individuals who are both driven and talented is few and far between. At WOO Network we believe that Web3 is all about breaking down barriers and bringing people together closer than ever before. Our mission of progressing decentralization in an industry that stands at the forefront of innovation has fostered an environment of ingenuity, perseverance, and fulfillment.
Integrity - We act with integrity at every turn
Innovation - We never give up seeking creative ways
Teamwork - We value each other’s efforts
Openness - We are transparent with our processes
Courage - We are not afraid of mistakes
Urgency - We seize fleeting opportunities timely
Picture a Tuesday morning at your current job. You use your judgement effectively to spot a solution for an apparent issue. The issue lies in an area that may not be in your jurisdiction, but you decide to offer your opinion anyway, however you struggle to have your voice heard. This is what we strive to change in the working environment at WOO Network. Your voice and opinions are always valued, and we work hard to maintain a culture that is flat, inclusive, and empowering.
- What will you be working on?
- The individual will be responsible for monitoring our exchange service status, refining deployment pipeline, monitoring, troubleshooting and identifying the root cause of issues.
- Focus on ensuring the stability of the service and helping dev-team to deploy features to production.
- Responsible for handling and solving issues when service goes wrong.
- Responsible for designing a better deployment pipeline.
- Build tools to monitor systems and identify issues.
- Who will you be working with?
- Work with development and test engineers.
- What challenges will you face?
- Knowledge of blockchain/crypto service or expertise in the online blockchain/crypto industry is a BIG plus.
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems - not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'.
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills with the ability to set project expectations and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- What tech stacks/skills will you be using?
- Nice to have! - Telegram bot
- Nice to have! - Security related experience
- Nice to have! - Develop tools to simplify DevOps work
- Familiar with GCP, AWS or other cloud services.
- Have experience in CI|CD Workflow.
- Familiar with Docker, kubernetes and have experience in using Kubernetes to manage production-grade cluster.
- Familiar with mysql, mq and redis.
- Familiar with monitoring system prometheus, be able to customize grafana dashboard.
- Familiar with logging system ELK or EFK.
- Coding ability: python or golang.
- 24/7 on-call when there are urgent issues to handle and must be handled in a timely + responsible manner.