TW about 2 months ago Full-time
- You must have a firm grasp of computer science fundamentals -- data structures and algorithms.
- You should know how to use Git.
- Having a good taste in coding styles and software architectures is essential.
- You should have experience working on coding challenges and competitive programming such as HackerRank, Google Code Jam, Kaggle. If you actually enjoy them -- great!
- You must have great attention to detail and take great pride in your work -- you should detest code that have misaligned indents!
- You should be a team player yet be able to work independently.
- You must be curious and always looking to learn new technologies.
- You should have excellent written English -- you will be writing reports for candidates and clients.
- You must be fluent in English in general -- we are an international team.