Head/Lead/Manager+ Full-Stack Software Engineer
We are a highly motivated group of engineers and recruiters, whose mission is to disrupt the traditional recruitment industry through the use of technology.
Over the last 5 years, we've built a tremendous array of products for our internal recruiters to use. If you love getting feedback from users sitting right next to you, you'll love working at T1!
Example products we'll need your help building and maintaining:
|Back-End API||NodeJS||Powers our entire backend. Includes features such as caching and field return specification.|
|T1 Profiles, Client Dashboard, Company Editor, Sunrise||VueJS||Our own homebrewed ATS, made from scratch for greater control of the recruiter, client, and candidate experience. This control also accommodates our automation and machine learning needs.|
|Automation Center||NodeJS||Hugely powerful, allows any user to create automated emails and tasks based on trigger conditions. These automations can alter our database, clean up data, and plug into ML models.|
|Data Warehouse (DWH)||GSheets Addon (JS) / GSheet Formulas||We're proud of our DWH as it allows any person who knows Google Sheets/Slides to access all our data and have their Sheets and Dashboards update automatically.|
|News & Job Scraper||Python, Scrapy||Delivers a fresh set of targets to our BD every morning, saving them hours of time every day. Notifies our recruiters as soon as a client posts a new JD so they can be the first to reach out.|
|LinkedIn Extension||Chrome Extension||While browsing LinkedIn, recruiters can take notes, rate, tag, and add candidates to our database.|
|Gmail Addon||GMail Addon (JS)||Allows recruiters to submit candidates to clients without leaving GMail.|
You will be expected to require little hand-holding while picking up development across any of our products. You should be at a Lead level where you may be ready to mentor other engineers we hire onto the team.
That means strong experience across all 3 of Frontend, Backend, and DevOps.
On the back-end side, a very strong understanding of NodeJS is mandatory.
- Ability to pick-up new languages like Python (e.g. maintain scraper) is also a hallmark of a strong developer.
- Proficient with build tools and navigating the NodeJS ecosystem (Webpack, gulp, npm, etc)
- Knowledge of JS testing frameworks like Jasmine and JUnit
We expect experience with DevOps, code-as-configuration, and continuous integration as a minimum.
On the front-end side:
- Engineer an efficient architecture for frontend clients.
- Design responsive UIs that can scale from mobile phones to desktops.
- Quickly iterate on product design and feature development.
- You're a people person and team player, willingness to get your hands dirty with recruitment and help teach recruiters. Our motto is every engineer a recruiter.
- A positive attitude and good cultural fit with our team.
- Fluency in English - you’re going to be in an international and global team.