HK Recruitment Director / Head of Recruitment
We're looking for a Recruitment Manager / Managing Recruitment Consultant with previous experience with recruiter training and management and a huge battery of intelligence and gets-things-done to bring to bear.
We build our own technology in-house and our goal is to build tools that recruiters love to use. You should be excited about technology in the recruitment space, envision the future, and help enable this vision by collaborating directly with our engineers.
A large portion of your role will be recruiter hiring, training, and management. Recruiters will report into you and you'll be held accountable for their success. You're comfortable training via formal lessons or informal coaching. We're scaling rapidly, so you should have the capability to manage 5-15 people in the next year.
You'll be joining a tight-knit team of recruiters and engineers. We're profitable, expanding quickly, and are making rapid progress on our technology.
1. Maintain hiring bar and candidate pool for recruiters
Constantly have at least 3-5 candidates in our hiring pool with 1 ready to be hired.
2. Meet daily to answer questions, coach, and review KPIs
This role is responsible for providing day-to-day (twice a day) coaching and front-line question answering on recruitment fundamentals and how our organization works. During this daily meeting, they will also review KPIs, ensure expectations of performance are shared, and ensure any blockers or support requests are addressed.
3. Provide long-term coaching and career management for recruiters
The Recruitment Manager is also tasked with helping each individual recruiter see their forward career trajectory in the company and how they can continue to grow their role. They are also responsible for identifying required trainings and upleveling their team on recruitment skills.
4. Initiate disciplinary actions
We will have set KPIs for recruiters to reach in their first 1/2/3/4 weeks and onwards. There shall also be a set process for when warnings shall be sent out and when recruiters should be terminated.
5. Maintain and grow the Recruiter Handbook
The Recruiter Handbook should have all the information for how to succeed as a recruiter. It should contain everything from job description, compensation structure, to the T1 way to do recruitment (e.g. how we pitch candidates on jobs), how they should act in their relationships within the firm (e.g. what they should expect from their TAMs), to frequently asked questions, etc.
- Team leader with proven experience in attracting, hiring, and retaining excellent talent.
- Experience at recruitment firms with training and KPIs. Have experience managing recruiters and can manage KPIs systemically while inspiring performance.
- Previous experience as 360 contingent recruiter with reputable billings.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English required; prefer to work in a tech startup / international working environment
- Frustrated by current state of tools for external recruiters. Keen interest in technology, constant source of smart (and practical) ideas on tools that can help you place faster and at higher quality.